NLS are a fast-paced, busy and growing digital agency in the centre of Brighton. We make digital products like apps, e-learning, websites, digital services, and digital marketing campaigns for our clients. Our commitment to exceptional customer service means we have a great record of retaining our clients and attracting new business.
We are looking to add a Digital Project Manager to our current team. Are you someone who is experienced dealing with clients, digital project management, a little account management and have knowledge of digital marketing? Have you worked in an Agency or as a freelancer before and understand how things work in an Agile environment? If you have any or all of these competencies, then please get in touch!
Why get in touch with us…
- We are a really lovely and friendly team with some extremely talented people to work with and learn from
- The salary range is £35k – £45K, p/a dependent on experience and potential
- We have a Reward & Recognition scheme, including bonuses and gifts
- You will have access to personal support and wellbeing via our Employee Assistance Programme (with Bhsf Connect)
- Generous holiday allowance, including your birthday off
- Central Brighton location (hybrid working offered)
- Training & Development opportunities, including regular reviews
- Regular socials, a beer machine, and staff activities
The skills you bring:
- You need to know your onions on at least the basic design and technical aspect of the digital stuff we produce
- A record of steering cross functional teams to ensure they deliver on sprints/ budget/ deadlines
- Experience of managing design and developer resources (in-house and freelance)
- Well-honed client facing communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong planning skills and the ability to present plans to clients, and get their buy-in
- Hands-on QA and/or testing experience
- Experience with systems such as JIRA, Synergist would be useful as this is our daily toolkit (this is desirable rather than essential as full training is given)
- Understanding WordPress is an advantage
Its all about you…
- You will have meticulous attention to detail
- A team ethos – you are used to rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Strong customer service focus – our clients trust and rely on us!
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to give and receive honest feedback
Our offices are in central Brighton, East Sussex and you should be within reasonable commuting distance. You will also have the right to work in the UK as we do not currently sponsor visa applications.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter detailing why you would be great for the role and why you want to work for NLS to:
Please note that applications from agencies won’t be viewed.